April 2, 2011

Perfect Pink

As I am looking out my window at our cherry blossom tree in full bloom, I thought what better way than to share some of my favorite pink inspirations.

Ann Mashburns home- Atlanta Homes Mag



Elizabeth Dinkel-Love the pink trim on the drum shade.




Jennifer Lopez's dining room at Veranda


Pink bathroom by MMR Interiors

Suzanne Kasler-Those peonies are beautiful




Elizabeth Dinkle amazing floors


Vintage Pink Bamboo Lamps at Circa Who



Barnes & Noble-Dorothy Draper book

Penguin Classics at Anthropologie


Herend-I have a few of these and love them

Anthropologie- I love the bugs mixed with the ultra feminine design







2 comments :

  1. Hi Lilly! How are you? Hope you're super fine. Loved this pinkish recap! Susanne Kasler's debroom is dreamy! Huge Hug dear, and have a perfect weekend! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink! Love the picture and of course the monograms!
    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS