April 26, 2011

Yellow

Yellow is a soothing color and can be somewhat of a neutral. When I was born, my mom chose yellow as my nursery since she didn't know if I was going to be a boy or a girl. See below some great inspirations I came across adding yellow in your life from amazing yellow print wallpapers, a yellow couch, or just a pop of yellow from an accessory. Today it's dreary in Atlanta, a little pop of yellow would brighten my day!

Southern Accents by Meg Braff



Cottage Living  and the Yellow Print


Love the yellow frames Sarah Richardson

This would make a cheery guest room Thibaut


For the bold approach, black and yellow together Kendall Wilkinson




Bright pop of yellow in a young adults room Amanda Nisbet Design



Love this yellow and gray paired together. Coastal Living

I always think of yellow when I think of Kelly Wearstler

SINGLE POP OF YELLOW!

This yellow door cheers up this house even during the snow John Loecke


Lemon filled vases add a nice pop of color against the white and light blue Kendall Wilkinson 

Pop of color from these West Elm Storage Cube Ottomans

ACCESSORIES





These would look great on a tray, bookshelf, or nightstand.

For that vintage touch a retro phone Anthropologie

FABRICS




WALLPAPER








PAINTS
Here are some soothing yellow paints that won't require you to wear sunglasses indoors on a sunny day :)







Other ways to add a pop of yellow in your life!


I bought this recently and its so light, I love it with navy and black H&M


Cute for a summer wedding, when you don't want to wear black by Kate Spade

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful, fresh pops of yellow here! I love the Thibaut wallpaper and the Chevron rug - beautiful, cheery post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS