April 9, 2011

Zebra Rugs

Zebra rugs seem to be everywhere. My father-in-law had a vintage one at their house and I always loved it. While I am not a huge fan of animal prints (for interiors or for clothing), I do make an exception for real zebra rugs. In Atlanta you can get vintage zebra rugs at Scott's Antique Market.

H&H Home-Love the decorated vintage LV trunk on top. 

Eric Cohler-Love how the coral pillows with this rug





Tobi Fairley-Zebra rug in the dining room

Suzanne Kasler-Zebra rug in woodsy house.









For those who think the rug is too much...try these accessories.



West Elm Zebra pillows

1 comment :

  1. Hi Lilly! Great Zebra recap! That's my fav animal print pattern! Hey girl, would you like to participate in my "Ladies' Choice" Series? Please, let me know a mail where I can send you the interview! Have a lovely weekend! XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS