August 25, 2011

Herringbone Floors

I have always loved the look of Herringbone floors since it gives a nice pattern to flooring, whether its wood, marble, painted or stained. The pattern is like little arrows drawing me in to the space! I read somewhere this style once was used in the most prestigious castles in Europe! 

This striped marble in herringbone is one of my favorites!

Stained hardwoods with herringbone pattern to mimic an area rug

Vintage floors with the great architecture, this must be European

Aged Antique Fumed Oak Herringbone floors


Herringbone floors from Armstrong

Another look with marble. Love the clean look of the white marble in the herringbone style

3 comments :

  1. Lol! Great minds do think alike! I am head over heels in love with the white marble herringbone floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Meghan I am so obsessed with that one too! I showed my husband and he was even impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS