October 13, 2011

Herringbone Fireplace

Now that it's starting to get chilly out, fireplaces are getting a little more attention. While I don't use my fireplace,  I am still looking at mine and wishing it had a nice herringbone design on the inside in the firebox. Here are some herringbone inspirations I love.

Modern style room with traditional herringbone pattern from Jim Howard

I love how the interior of this fireplace has some curvature to it from Haus Design

A smaller firebox with travertine colored herringbone from decorpad

Another great traditional herringbone design from Francois & Co

French inspired living room from Trad Home

Antique mantel with herringbone firebox from Trad Home

Fireplace in the bedroom from Lori Tippins

Herringbone pattern in Tory Burch's new 797 Madison Avenue store from Habitually Chic

1 comment :

  1. I adore herringbone...floors, jackets...love it all, but fireplaces...this is beyond fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS