November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving fun

With Thanksgiving nearing us, here are some fun Thankgiving pictures I have been saving.

Sorry for my lack of posts here recently. I was traveling some for my work and this week my hubby and I leave for NYC for Thanksgiving fun! 

Table setting with pheasant feathers

White pumpkins and pinecones as table arrangment

Serving olives in acorn squash

Popcorn filled paper turkey for kids table

Fun Thanksgiving ikat print

Pumpkin butter would be great on pumpkin butter or biscuits

Honeycrisp Apple Sangria


It's not Thankgiving without Charlie Brown & Snoopy

All images and sources from my Pinterest

5 comments :

  1. The blue and brown table is beautiful! I also love the ideas for serving!

    Thank you so so much for your get well wishes!! I am getting better every day!

    Love and Hugs,

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that first one is the most beautiful thing EVER! I'm in love!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, that popcorn turkey is so cute! I'm also checking out that honeycrisp sangria ASAP! Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! This is so sweet! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving dinner! How are you Lilly? How's everything in Atlanta? Here in Mex City is really cold and boring. Can't wait to go back to Argentina. Much love to you and get ready for a new feature at Chic & Posh really soon... :P XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS