August 11, 2012

Quadrille in your Closet

I always love the fun and colorful prints from Quadrille! I don't know how I missed the boat on their cute resort wear type clothing available at online boutique Taigon! I knew about the Quadrille collaboration with Jack Rogers but I am also loving these tunics and colorful shorts! Here are some of my favorite items below from their collection with some corresponding Quadrille related interiors using similar color scheme or print! What is your all time favorite Quadrille pattern?



Pink and Green office space from Katie Rosenfeld

Quadrille Turquoise & Navy Suzani Linen Top

Quadrille Suzani print head and footboard by Ashley Whitaker from House Beautiful


Designer and blogger, James Andrews bedroom from New York Social Diary 






Sofa covered in the Cap Ferrat fabric from Andrew Raquet



7 comments :

  1. Love there fabric. I will have to look out for there clothing line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Aquarius print! All of them are gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrant gorgeous colors and the ethnic feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could pull off those short shorts. So cute. Love the preppy colors in general.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stylish and cute - I love everything! Love how the Joss sale right below ties in too :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like an ikat meets tribal in the most sumptuous summer brights! Love that pink/coral color story, I've been soooo into the graphic b/w aztec patterns lately this is just the inspiration I need! Fabulous collection!

    Would love to get your thoughts on my most recent hotel renovation when you get a chance! Hope to see you soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS