September 18, 2012

Horizontal Shower

Have you seen the new luxurious horizontal shower from German manufacturer, Dornbracht? The six bars of water provide different shower effects via Ambiance Tuning Technology (now that sounds relaxing) that provide different pre-programmed choreographies in water temperature, intensity and quantity. The luxury stone you lay on can be temperature controlled via remote! Talk about bringing the spa to your home! Does this mean you could potentially sleep an extra 5 minutes in the morning in the shower? What are your thoughts?






7 comments :

  1. That's it totally hilarious!!! I could take a nap in that!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is for the person who has everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! this looks awesome. not sure how practical it is, but sure looks luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure I would love it on a regular basis but it would be heavenly every now and then! Gives a whole new meaning to "Calgon, take me away!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen anything like that...I think it would feel more like a spa treatment than an actual shower but I'd gladly partake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so different. I guess it would be great for people with disabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is very different. I have never seen anything like it before. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS