September 8, 2012

Nina Garcia's NYC Apartment

Architectural Digest recently featured the interior of Nina Garcia's Upper East Side Apartment, which was renovated and decorated by Carlos Aparicio of Aparico + Associates. I was excited to see how this fashion maven would decorate her apartment. Nina Garcia is the fashion director at Marie Claire, judge on Project Runway and author.





The luxurious closet of Garcia who travels the world and sits front row at fashion shows. To complete her closet, notice the Salvador Dali art on the wall.

Here are a few of Garcia's fashion picks from her Pinterest for Fall 2012

Baroque/Opulence 
Lanvin

Patent Leather
Calvin Klein

Military
McQ by Alexander McQueen

Burgundy (aka the new black)
Proenza Schouler

Gold
Paco Rabanne


11 comments :

  1. It's totally NY chic, without being cold - I love it! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very chic...and you can totally see fashion influences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO chic, and definitely Nina! I love her closet!

    P.S. I didn't know you went to USC! That's where I transferred to, so I got the scarf in garnet and black to wear to games once it gets cooler!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... her apartment is AMAZING!!! I want her closet, specifically.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Nina. Her home totally suits her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds funny, but you can see how his inspirations of clothing and design mesh. Very sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I wonder if her apartment looks that immaculate all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Nina, for some reason I didn't think her apartment would look like that. Not really sure what I expected lol. Can I have her closet please? xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly can't imagine being this "chic" but so wish I was that person! It seems so glamorous and out of reach for some reason! Sometimes I think I sell myself short and yet I know that I am more comfortable in my own little world! I definitely need to branch out more and i am so thankful for your sweet comments on my blog! I hope you are doing well and having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great detailing in the Lanvin piece. I love the simplicity of her fireplace with what looks like a Lucian Freud hanging above it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS