December 17, 2012

Christmas Decor Using Items from Around the House

Here are some Christmas decor items which use things you may already have around the house such as pine cones, plain grapevine wreaths, peppermints, and bay leaves!

Amaryllis in bowl with greenery and pinecones

Bay leaves from your spice cabinet glued onto cones. I think this may be my next craft item!

Simple grapevine wreaths made into snowman outside decor

Assorted pinecones can make garlands, mantel decor, fill urns, etc.

Pine cone topiary

Peppermint and red hot candy wreath

Check out my Christmas Board at Pinterest for sources and more great photos.

3 comments :

  1. What a lovely post! I especially love the amaryllis supported by the pinecones - it will keep them straight. :) They are one of my faves for the holidays and it's so nice that they can then remain into January when it's all blah! Hope you are well - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas. The bay leaf tree reminds me that I meant to do a herb wreath for the kitchen. Next year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS